Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's time to play "on the horizon" in my "tuxedo"!

I just love the play on words! Lol Anyway... This look I have to thank my fabulous consultant Heather for. I was going to try mixing these 2 in more of a dramatic way when he told me she did this so please give her all the credit! :)

First, I have to say how happy I am to have a good pink again! I was using some of the blush colors before but I love this one! The first thing I did was put the white from Tuxedo all over my eye, lashes to brow. Also lined the bottom, inside corner too. Then I used the pink from On the Horizon all over my eyelid and into the crease. I really wanted the pink to stand out more. Then I used the grey from Tuxedo for the accent. I was going to do the black but I think that would have been very dramatic and it was starting out as a day look. If I was to go out later I would add the black for more diva-ness! Of course I used my favorite Ultimate Mascara to finish it off. This whole eye look is a whole $35! love it!

So what do you think? If pink & black a look for you?

Let me know! And like always, stay beautiful divas!

3 comments:

  1. I have been trying to go darker with shades, I tend to stay with my nudes, you should really do a tutorial on this look, I really want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the blending part it looks like a cat eye on how you did it with the black loving this look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it look beautiful on you. I love wearing pink but I have to be careful because I get allergy eyes a lot (bloodshot, puffy, etc,) so if I wear pink it makes it can make me look worse if I having "one of those days". You are Lucky Because I love the color and I think it looks so pretty on!!!!!!!! Looks Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete