Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Beautiful Bride!

Two weeks ago I got the pleasure of being the makeup artist for my amazing friend, Kaitlyn, on her special day. Her look I actually feel in love with when Mary Kay posted it! See we have global makeup artist that are always sharing new looks for us and thank God because this was perfect for her wedding look. Here are a few pictures of her.

There are more pictures on their amazing photographers website Enchanted Images

Now for her look you can see step by step details of how- Bridal Look

I did do one thing different and that was her lips. Since we have this fabulous new limited edition Gloss Lip Stain I knew we had to use it for the wedding. I mean what bride wants to keep applying her lips all day long? I think the only time we really had to reapply her lips, and it was more just a touch up, was right before she walked down the aisle. (Which was around 5p and I did her makeup that morning at 11am) Not too shabby if I do say so myself!

And the one thing that I think was the best decision ever was using the Finishing Spray!!! OMG that stuff is amazing! I think I forgot to mention that it was like 90-100 degrees that day in Sacramento and it was outside. So made sure that her makeup would not move but didn't want it to not look natural. I think she looked perfect all night long!

So congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Marsh!!! Excited for what the future has in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment