Monday, August 26, 2013

It's time to play! Look #1

I am having way too much fun with this new MK At Play line! So probably most of the new looks I do for awhile will be all with the new line. I mean why not, everything is only $10! So today I decided to mix two of the Baked Eye Trios- On the Horizon ($10) and Ocean View ($10).
 My eyes look so flippin blue! I love it! 

So first I used the highlight from On the Horizon (middle color) all over my eye, from lashes to brow. Then I took the mid tone from Ocean View (middle color) on the inside crease. Last, I use the accent color from On the Horizon (left side color) on the outside corner of my eye and along the bottom half of my lashes. Of course I finished the look with my favorite Ultimate Mascara ($15). So the total for the eyes would be $35! And there is still so much you can do with it,
To finish the look I used Bold Berry cheek color ($12) and the limited edition Glossy Lip Stain Enchanted Mauve ($16) for a grand total of $63. Not to shabby for for a fun summer color look. 

So what do you think divas? Are you bold enough to play "On the Horizon" with an "Ocean View"?
Until next time, stay beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! The blue is sooo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I always thought bc my eyes were blue I couldn't really play with blues but I love learning how!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful...I love the Blues and it made your eyes look gorgeous..They are an amazing color on there own too!!!!

    ReplyDelete