Thursday, August 22, 2013

My new favorite every day look!

Again, I am so sorry I am not able to post as much as I would like these days. But there is a lot of amazing things happening in life and I just can't keep up! Lol but I can share the looks I am doing most of the time right? So I am all about quick, simple and beautiful all at the same time. It's nice to get all dolled up but it's even better to do it with out too much work, am I right divas?

This past weekend I went and did makeup for an amazing friend of mine for her wedding! Ill share those when the professional pictures come in. But the point is I live in LA and the wedding was in Sacramento. So my fiancé and I took a little business trip. Since this is a lovely 7 hour drive, I wanted to feel like me with my makeup but not take forever because we have places to go! Lol so here is my lovely "dash out the door" road trip look.
Isn't he cute? ;) lol

Anyway, it was simple, brought out my eyes yet doesn't look like I was trying right? Okay so for my eye all I did was us the new Mary Kay At Play Gold Mine eye crayon ($10) all over my eyelid. That crayon is amazing and so flipping fast and easy. Then of course my Ultimate Mascara ($15). I think I would die without that stuff. Just a little Desert Sun bronzer ($12) on my checks and our new limited edition Glossy Lip Stain Enchanted Mauve ($16). The lip stain is a dream because that color last pretty much all day. Maybe just a touch up after you eat but more because your lips feel dry. All together for a goal of $53 for this great everyday look. But of course since I am a Beauty Consultant I only pay $26.50 for it! 
Don't worry Divas the color will be coming back very soon! Just need to slow down here while life takes me amazing places! Stay beautiful divas!


No comments:

Post a Comment