Monday, July 15, 2013

Pinterest look of the week June 15th

Again I absolutely love when my company makes my life easy. So if you read my bio, I am a bride to be! I haven't thought much about my hair and makeup but the other day Mary kay posted this picture...

I just thought that this was so perfect! I had to try it! So I did...

I love this look! It's soft enough but at the same time it makes my blue eyes POP! I did use a different lipstick color (One Woman Can) because it was close enough and I just love it. And I also used Lash Love Lengthening instead of Waterproof because, honestly, I really don't like the waterproof. 
So this entire look is $111.50. Some people pay that much just to have their makeup done for their wedding! And of course since I am a consultant I only pay $55.75 so even better! Get your makeup done and keep it to use later for the same price? I'm in!
Here is the link to see how to apply it
Enjoy fellow Divas!

No comments:

Post a Comment