Thursday, July 11, 2013

When is a lipstick more than a lipstick?

I absolutely love my job! I get to teach people how to take great care of their skin and get all dolled up by knowing how to do their own makeup too. But Tuesday night I realized I am even more than that. I have a few senior customers that love their Mary Kay and even love me. I have this one customer, Kimi. She lives in senior residence and she is always so happy to see me. One day I asked the front desk if her family comes by and they told me not that often. No wonder she loves when I come by to check on her.
On Monday she called me to let me know she was running low on something. First, she is always so excited that I know who she is just by hearing her voice. And since she is such a great customer of mine I even knew off the top of my head what she was low of and she got so excited. Tuesday night I took her product to her and when she saw me all she said was "I am so happy to see your beautiful face" and she gave me a big hug. Her smile was from ear to ear. she was just so happy to see me and talk. I am so much more than her beauty consultant. I am family!
As a Mary Kay beauty consultant I don't just make an impact on someone's skin, but on their heart too! I love my life! How about you???
Learn more about becoming a consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment