Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Feeling like a natural beauty

They always say "when you have great skin you don't need a lot of makeup." When I would hear this all I could think to myself was "great, I will be wearing all kinds of makeup my whole life!" I never felt that I had great skin. I had seen dermatologist and they told me the acne that I had was based internally. If I was stressed, you saw it on my skin. If I was hormonal, you saw it on my skin. So really I had just accepted it and tried to find the best way possible to have great makeup to look like I had flawless skin. The picture on the left is my before picture from 2012. I took it to show how great the a timewise foundation coverage was.
But when the new Timewise Repair set came out, I was a bit curious about it. I had been told that retinol started as an acne product when they saw the great anti-aging results they got. So I figured what the heck. Honestly I have nothing to lose and I can share with my customer how it feels and everything. Now I didn't change to the line completely. I love my oily 3-n-1 cleaner! So I just changed to the day and night creams. I started using both creams in December 2012. The picture on the right from March 2013. For the first time in a long time I was going to the gym in the morning without makeup on and it felt amazing! I love not having to worry about getting up and going anywhere and not being able to represent my brand the way I feel it should be! 
Every women, wait, EVERY PERSON deserves to feel great in their own skin! Makeup is just the fun part. When someone else feels good in their skin, I feel great about my job! Do you feel good in your own skin???

No comments:

Post a Comment