Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pinterest look of the week- June 5th 2013

I stumbled upon this beautiful look on Pinterest the other day.
http://www.preen.me/look/6485010
This makeup artist is great! Her eyes in the picture are really to die for! And I love that they have a how-to video with it! 
It's a great thing that they show you all the product that they use too. But for everything for the eyes is about $120 for this look.
So I decided to recreate it, Mk style. Cut the price by half too!

As you can see I did not use false eyelashes. Although I love have bold lashes, I like having them be mine. I started my look with my Mk eye primer of course. The MK eyeshadow colors I used were White Lily for the highlight, Amber Blaze for the eyelid and Sienna for the crease. I also used an eyeshadow for the teal colored liner under called Azure. Black eyeliner for the top (liquid can be used but I like pencil or gel better) and I am in love with the new Lash Love Lengthening Mascara. So all of those products I used can be purchased for just about $63 plus tax! Not too bad... But what's best for me is as a consultant I pay 1/2 that! So 1/4 the price of the original look! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Are those your eyes? Mary Kay needs to use you as a model. Seriously.

    This is SUCH a great how to!

    Thanks for sharing and I am going to try it out.

    LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete