Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pinterest look of the week- June 20th 2013

This is one picture that is just all over Pinterest. So I'm not sure who I to give credit to because it is FABULOUS but whoever you are you did a great job! In this picture the 1st and 3rd are the Pinterest look and 2nd and 4th are my eyes, MK style. This was before I had my amazing Lash Love Lengthening Mascara but not too bad comparing them to false lashes. I also take my look more up than out because of the shape of my eye.

Of course I started this look with Eye Primer because that always helps make the colors brighter. Highlight color is called Crystalline. The silver is called Sterling. Then I used both Black Pearl and Coal of it would fade and still have some great shimmer. For eyeliner I used our previous edition black gel eyeliner but our liquid eyeliner or pencil liner could be used for the same effect. In the picture I used our  Ultimate Mascara but I would highly recommend the Love Lash Lengthening for that false lash effect. Total for this look is only $53 (4 eyeshadows, eyeliner and mascara) Not too bad for fabulous!
Mary kay
Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment