Friday, June 14, 2013

My lips are going worldwide!!!

Every year Mary Kay does something called "Beauty that Counts". It's been either a few lipsticks, lip glosses or both. Part of the proceeds made by purchasing them go to our Mary Kay Ash Foundation which will then use that money to fund grants for domestic violence shelters. I love getting behind this every year. So this year I created a cute picture with the information and took pictures of my lips with the colors on. Little did I know that Mary Kay consultant WORLDWIDE were going to use and share this picture to promote it too! WOW! I think it is so great that we can do this. So here is the picture I created and the screen shots showing a few people sharing this picture. I especially love the one that is sharing on another language!
If you want to help out with the Beauty that Counts campaign just go to my website and make your purchase!
HELP US KISS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE GOODBYE WORLDWIDE!


No comments:

Post a Comment